Sunday 15 February 2009

The Dance called life

I love to dance, its the one thing that gives me limitless pleasure. So anything that makes the slightest reference to dancing piques my interest. Just the other day, I watched a program on various types of dances and a certain line of thought crossed my mind how very much similar life is to dance.
For me life is a series of dances;

At times it is a slow senuous style
At other times it is a fast and energetic one
At times it is a beautiful solo that enraptures any audience
At times its a group routine that is filled with mischief

Other times its a cheeky duet that is filled with innuendos and suspense
Some of the time one leads
Other times one is being led
The rest of the time its filled with carefully choreographed steps that move simultaneously.


Having thought long and hard about it and bearing in mind how much i enjoy dancing, I can only surmise that life is meant to be enjoyed to the fullest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Yankeenaijababe said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog, u write well and I loved this post. I can't dance, I actually suck at it. I hope u doing great. U have a good weekend.

jhazmyn said...

I like the perspective...its like telling your self... whether life is fast or slow, graceful or strenuous....whatever the case..learn to enjoy every move you make cos only then can you become a great dancer

IgoTalk said...

So when last did you dance and who did you dance with?