Sunday 24 February 2008

Transitions

'All the world's a stage.....' Shakespeare

As individuals we go through different phases in life, some have seamless transitions, others noticable but not quite seamless transitions and there are transitions that just rock one's world.
We all have different capabilities for embracing changes in our lives. some adapt the ostritch approach, others take it head on and some just go with the flow..

I am on the brink of another major transition in my life and thinking about the challenges it will bring kind of puts me in a limbo of some sort. I am trying very hard to prepare for this next phase but i have come to realise that even the best laid plans are not foolproof..
so the best i can do for my self is to seize the day embrace the changes, while making myself amenable to those changes

No comments: